Our Titan series of chairs combines elegance, durability, and mobility to bring you a solution that finally makes it possible both for caregivers to easily transport a person and for that person to experience increased independence and self-esteem.
Here are 12 specific reasons why our Titan Swivel model is a superior form of seating, promoting aging in place:
- With the Royal EZ, a seated person can be moved to the table with ease.
- The seat/back of the Titan chair swivels 90° left and 90° right.
- The seat locks (centre, 90 ° left, 90 ° right), allowing users to hold onto the arms of the chair as they transfer into the seat, perfect for walker or rollator users.
- StaFast “T-nuts” attach the seat and back to the frame, providing superior holding power.
- Superior plywood is used on all chairs, offering extra support with a 5/8″ thick seat and a 1/2″ back.
- The cold cured foam seat cushion prevents water and other liquids from penetrating the cushion.
- Poly open arms caps allow for easy grip, and a large wipe-out design allows for easy maintenance and clean up.
- Each back has 1.5″ of foam and lumbar support for long-term comfort.
- Our waterfall seat cushion gives comfort for long periods.
- We stocks some of today’s top designer colours, patterns, and finishes.
- Our warranty is unmatched in the industry: lifetime frame warranty, 15-years CCF foam warranty, 5-year standard foam warranty, and 5-year fabric warranty.
- All Titan and Titan Plus+ Series of chairs are proudly made in USA.