The Titan Swivel combines elegance, durability, safety, and mobility to bring you a solution that finally makes it possible both for caregivers to easily transport a person and for that person to experience increased independence and self-esteem.
The Titan Swivel is perfect for people using a walker or rollator, extending their independence by allowing them to seat themselves.
With the seat rotated 90° from the table, a person using a walker can come along side the chair, hold onto the arms of the chair to gain stability, and gently lower themselves onto the chair. Once seated, the seat can be rotated back into alignment with the table, at which time a caregiver can move them forward to the table using the Royal EZ component of the chair.
Watch it in action:
Here are 12 specific reasons why the Titan Swivel outshines all other chairs for improving aging in place:
- With the Royal EZ, a seated person can be moved to the table with ease.
- The seat/back of the Titan chair swivels 90° left and 90° right.
- The seat locks (centre, 90 ° left, 90 ° right), allowing users to hold onto the arms of the chair as they transfer into the seat, perfect for walker or rollator users.
- StaFast “T-nuts” attach the seat and back to the frame, providing superior holding power.
- Superior plywood is used on all chairs, offering extra support with a 5/8″ thick seat and a 1/2″ back.
- The cold cured foam seat cushion prevents water and other liquids from penetrating the cushion.
- Poly open arms caps allow for easy grip, and a large wipe-out design allows for easy maintenance and clean up.
- Each back has 1.5″ of foam and lumbar support for long-term comfort.
- Our waterfall seat cushion gives comfort for long periods.
- We stocks some of today’s top designer colours, patterns, and finishes.
- Our warranty is unmatched in the industry: lifetime frame warranty, 15-years CCF foam warranty, 5-year standard foam warranty, and 5-year fabric warranty.
- All Titan and Titan Plus+ Series of chairs are proudly made in USA.