Cold cured foam contains strategically placed air pockets throughout the cushion to provide outstanding long-term comfort and performance. This type of cushion is typically available on only fixed theatre seats and car seats. Now, we bring them to your guests.
Here are 5 reasons cold cured foam makes our chairs more comfortable:
- Cold cured foam cushions are molded, holding their shape for the entire life of the foam.
- Our molded cushions are all the same size.
- Our cold cured foam extends beyond the plywood base to cover edges on all 4 sides.
- Since the plywood base is encased in foam, it eliminates fabric snags.
- We add a thin membrane that repels water and other liquids.
We’re so confident in the superior quality of cold cured foam that we provide a 10-year warranty on it, double that offered on our standard foam.
Contact us today to find out how cold cured foam can make a difference in your chairs.